Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Easy Cake Recipes

So here a long while back I found a Pampered Chef recipe for Pumpkin Spice Cake that you can make it quickly and easily.

You started with boxed Spice Cake mix, added pumpkin puree, and 3 eggs. The original recipe says to microwave the cake, but I did that once and I didn't like the texture. It was kind of rubbery, so I just bake the cake. It takes 14 minutes to microwave and 30 minutes to bake. I can deal with the extra 15 minutes.

I also made an icing, but until recently my icing was always too drippy, so I would just microwave a can of frosting until soft enough to stirring up and drizzle over the cake.

There was another recipe where you mix Devil's Food Cake mix with cherry pie filling and 3 eggs. There seemed to be a formula. So, as you can imagine I started experimenting.

So, here's a recipe for an Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake. And I'll post some other combinations too. If you come up with one, feel free to add it into the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment